Sorry, this job has expired.
West Chester, OH
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
$23.00 – $28.00
Bunnell Electric has been serving the Cincinnati area since 1982. We are now hiring Lead Electricians.
• 50% paid Health Insurance (Anthem)
• Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability
• Paid Vacation Days after 1 year; 10 days after 3 years
• Paid Holidays after 90-day probation period
• 401(k) (100% vested at sign up) with generous 4% match
• Flexible Spending Account
• Supervise and mentor 3-5 journeyman electricians and their apprentices.
• Oversee and facilitate electrical installations of all kinds.
• Coordinate all manpower, materials, and equipment.
• Implement and monitor the construction plan, including scheduling and logistics.
• Complete field administration, time sheets, material lists, material receipt verification, and the daily construction reports.
• Manage and provide leadership for safety and environmental programs.
• Organize and coordinate all subcontractor activities.
• Monitor job costing, productivity, quality of work, labor, and material forecasting.
• Facilitate underground conduit layouts, service equipment layouts, circuit layouts, conduit racking, and utility pulls.
• Troubleshoot and repair all electrical equipment.
• Test continuity of circuits with test equipment.
We are an Electrical Contractor company that has been servicing the Cincinnati and surrounding areas since 1982. We supply Industrial, Commercial, and Residential needs of our customers.
Interested? Hit the "Apply Now" button. Interview today and start tomorrow!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.